Holy Cross Hospital Orthopedic Institute
We have you covered from head to toe.
Our surgeons at the Orthopedic Institute have you covered from head to toe from our physician office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point and Boca Raton. We specialize in hand and upper extremity disorders, foot and ankle reconstruction, sports medicine injuries, joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, pain management and interventional spine procedures. Our surgeons have trained at some of the finest institutions around the country. Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists and staff are committed to providing compassionate care and utilizing cutting-edge technology. Our mission is to provide the highest quality patient care to you and your loved ones.
Our award-winning care has been consistently recognized on the national level, and we remain committed to providing the best orthopedic care in South Florida:
- US News & World Report: One of the Best Regional Hospitals in Fort Lauderdale-Miami
- High Performing in Orthopedics (2011-2012)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence AwardTM (2007-2013)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence AwardTM (2007-2013)
- Ranked Among Top 5% in the nation for Overall Orthopedic Services (2008-2013)
- Ranked Among Top 5% in the nation for Joint Replacement (2006-2013)
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic SurgeryTM (2012-2013)
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint ReplacementTM (2012-2013)
- Ranked Among the Healthgrades Top 10 in Florida for Overall Orthopedic Services (2007-2013) (Ranked 8 in 2013)
- Ranked Among the Healthgrades Top 5 in Florida for Joint Replacement (2006-2013) (Ranked 3 in 2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Overall Orthopedic Services (2006-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Joint Replacement (2004-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spine Surgery (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (2004-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (2006-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2008-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Back and Neck Surgery (except Spinal Fusion) (2009-2013)
Holy Cross Hospital attributes its continuous national accolades to the commitment of its medical team to master leading-edge technology. The Holy Cross Hospital orthopedic team was the first in the world to use MAKOplasty® for partial knee resurfacing and more recently the first to use MAKOplasty® in South Florida for total hip replacement. Pioneers in the use of Ortho Sensor and Tenex Health's percutaneous tenotomy technology, Holy Cross Hospital also was first to have a shoulder/elbow fellowship, illustrating its strong commitment to education with the only South Florida member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons. Holy Cross surgeons serve on design teams for the latest knee and shoulder implants, again solidifying our commitment to innovation.
Well-versed in the latest technologies and biomaterials utilized in joint replacement surgery, we are proud that we are the one of the largest joint replacement providers in Florida.
If an orthopedic problem is related to other conditions, such as osteoporosis or rheumatoid arthritis, we provide a full range of services and utilize a teamwork approach insuring that other specialists are called in to meet patient needs. This tradition of teamwork is one reason that the Holy Cross Orthopedic Institute has a reputation for quality care, and diagnostic and surgical excellence.
Our entire staff is prepared to meet challenges with a sincere focus on personal commitment and compassionate care. Services include occupational and physical rehabilitation, home health care, pain management, patient/family education and support groups.
At Holy Cross, we have broken down geographic barriers to top quality healthcare. If you are an international patient and would like more information about our services, please contact our International Services department or visit us online at www.HolyCrossInternationalServices.com.